Achieve your dreams with the Keystone Scholarship!
What is the Keystone Scholarship?
Keystone Academic Solutions offers four undergraduate scholarships and two graduate scholarships. The scholarships will be offered to six students who have good academic background and are able to demonstrate a motivation to transform the world through their education.
- Four undergraduate students will win the Keystone Scholarship with a value of 2000 USD each.
- Two graduate students will win the Keystone Scholarship, one with a value of 10 000 USD and the second with a value of 4000 USD.
Who can apply?
Future students who are 18 or older when they start the program and are planning to study a full-time undergraduate or graduate program. Explore our student websites today to find your study program and win one of the six available Keystone Scholarships!
How to apply for the Keystone Scholarship?
- Complete the sign up form below to gain access to StudentHub.
- Submit your information to at least one of the recommended schools.
- Log in to StudentHub and apply for the Keystone Scholarship before 31st May 2021.
- Submit a letter of acceptance to us from one of the schools you contacted via our websites.
- Receive one of our six scholarships to help fund your studies at the school!
About Keystone Academic Solutions
Keystone Academic Solutions helps over six million students each month find the perfect study program for them. We help future students explore hundreds of study options and destinations in one place, anytime, anywhere. We gather all the relevant information and news on higher education and give students a platform and tools to chat directly with university and college admissions officers across the globe. In doing so, we empower people everywhere to choose education so they can achieve their personal and professional goals!