Master in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Jornada de Puertas Abiertas virtual - 10 Octubre 2023
La Università di Bologna organiza un evento virtual en Español para que futuros estudiantes internacionales puedan obtener una visión general de las carreras ofertadas y de los servicios.
The international master's degree in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology provides high levels of theoretical knowledge, and technological and experimental expertise to design, conduct and manage research and development activities in biotechnologies applied to health, for the design, characterization, production, analysis, and formulation of innovative and biotechnological drugs, vaccines, diagnostic devices.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Biotechnologies will soon provide most of the chances to improve human health: research in pharmaceutical biotechnology is on the leading edge
- It will give you the knowledge and dynamic expertise on all aspects relevant to pharmaceutical biotechnology, from ideas' development to their realization
- Close interaction with teachers will give you the best opportunities to pursue your interests in an international environment
- Most courses will include practical laboratory lessons, and you will acquire sound basic knowledge coupled with advanced laboratory skills
- You will have the opportunity to attend research labs within the university or biotechnological companies, both in Italy as well as abroad
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.