Master's in Medical Rehabilitation & Healthcare Management
New Vision University
USD 4,500 *
Earliest start date
* with scholarship USD 3375
The objective of this program is to develop competitive Master's degree specialists and to equip them with the knowledge and skills necessary for successful work with a multidisciplinary team at an international level. Master program will give the graduates an opportunity not only to gain the skills but also to integrate them into practice. This highlights the nature of competition in the sector as well as the unrivaled level of preparation provided by the university contributing to the success of its graduates. Indeed methodology of the program is concentrated on the development of the program participants as competent professionals- ready to apply their skills in real-life experiences.
A successful graduate of the program will be able to become a qualified member of a team in the medical and rehabilitation clinic. Moreover, the diversity of the courses also creates an opportunity for an interested student to continue his/her studies and scientific work at the doctorate level.
Scholarships and Funding
Following NVU's mission that endeavors equal access to education for students from around the world, a 25% University Scholarship is applicable to students who successfully pass elected courses during two consecutive semesters.
A classic program consists of 120 Credits.
Graduates will be able to:
- discuss an issue in a complex;
- consider and evaluate theoretical knowledge and connect it with a practical activity;
- determine appropriate practical strategies;
- develop principles of teamwork and appropriate competencies;
- formulate, analyze, and evaluate arguments and present them in a logical and consequent way;
- act in new, unforeseen, and multidisciplinary circumstances;
- make decisions on complex problems searching for new ways including independent research with up-to-date methods and approaches;
- will have a high level of oral and written communication skills