Master in Management ISCTE Business School – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
The Master in Management is a daytime master's program, lasting two years and taught in Portuguese, which seeks to offer participants the vision, concepts and instruments to respond to the main challenges facing companies in the 21st Century, in a global world , increasingly competitive and constantly changing.
7 Reasons to Choose the Master of Management at ISCTE Business School
1. Don't miss the opportunity to participate in one of Europe's most reputable Management programs
- The Master in Management was ranked 31st in the Top 50 of the Best Masters Programs Western Europe in 2018/2019, from the Eduniversal Masters Ranking.
2. Learn management best practices from highly reputable professionals
- Interact regularly with highly reputable managers who will share their vision and experience in various workshops, with the aim of discussing and analyzing management topics and trends.
3. Benefit from a highly qualified faculty
- The faculty of ISCTE Business School is the author of more than 100 books in different management disciplines, many of which are part of mandatory reading in other Portuguese universities;
- An environment of great proximity between students and teachers. There is a weekly service schedule for students, providing permanent contact via e-mail and maintaining close contact with former students throughout their professional lives;
- Wide choice of optional curricular units, giving flexibility and opportunity to students to specialize in the area of management of their choice;
- Extensive experience of the teaching staff in teaching and research in the core areas of the master, with a practical teaching approach applied to the national and international business reality.
4. Invest in your personal development, leadership, creativity and networking
- Participate in the Personal Development Program that includes workshops and thematic trainings made available throughout the school year, such as CV Workshop and Cover Letter, Interview Workshop, Psychotechnical Tests, Group Dynamics and CV Coaching, Personal Development Program, being the students informed of their dates;
- The host week will allow the student to get to know the set of initiatives and activities to be developed throughout the year, meet his colleagues in a relaxed environment and conducive to personal contact and networking, discover the reality of ISCTE Business School - the environment, the infrastructures and support services and understand the new challenges and professional opportunities;
- The ISCTE Business School Mentoring Program is aimed at students in the first year of full-time Masters, aiming to promote their personal development, betting on a close relationship between the current students and alumni of ISCTE Business School integrated in the largest national companies and international;
5. See your merit recognized throughout the program
- Award for the best student of the Master in Management (sponsored by Deloitte and PwC);
- Admission prize for the best candidates.
6. Have a truly international perspective
- Possibility of doing a Double Degree - they are a good opportunity for students who want to go abroad and end up with two diplomas from different colleges. For the Master in Management, partner universities are:
- KEDGE Business School - France (accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA);
- Florida International University - USA (AACSB accedited);
- Tongji School of Economics and Management - China (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited);
- Universitas Gadjah Mada - Indonesia (accredited by the AACSB).
- Possibility to do an exchange / Erasmus period with partner universities.
7. Get excited about new career prospects