Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy
USD 19,070 / per semester
Earliest start date
Mobilize the Future of Community Health with a Physical Therapy Degree from Gannon University
Gannon’s physical therapy program prepares you for a meaningful career in a variety of clinical and community health settings to help patients improve movement, perform functional everyday activities, and discover increased quality of life. Receive individualized faculty mentoring and pursue courses grounded in the sciences to best prepare you for the rigors of graduate school and your profession. Leverage your potential in our guaranteed admission program to earn a BS in Health Science and a Doctor of Physical Therapy through the accelerated 3+3 or traditional 4+3 track options.
- Complement your degree with a minor and explore your interests.
- Accelerate your education and earn a BS in Health Science and a Doctor of Physical Therapy through a guaranteed six-year track.
- Eight of our Doctor of Physical Therapy program faculty maintain specialty certifications.
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key courses including:
- Courses in applied exercise science including Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries, Motor Control, Biomechanics, Kinesiology, and Exercise Physiology.
- Courses in psychology include Psychology of Human Development, Psychopathology, and Health Psychology.
- Courses focused on an in-depth study of the human body through human gross anatomy and human physiology.
Learn to Lead the Way in Physical Therapy
- Complete all pre-requisite courses necessary for admission into the Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
- Leverage your success in our physical therapy program to earn a BS in Health Science and a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree through an accelerated six-year track or seven-year track based upon meeting admission requirements and individual preference.
- Take an array of undergraduate courses that will best prepare you for the rigors of continuing your education.
Achieve Your Possibilities
Gannon’s physical therapy program provides you with an array of opportunities to prepare you for a purposeful career. You will:
- Participate in a total of 40 weeks of clinical experience during the graduate phase of the program.
- Be exposed to a variety of clinical settings including hospitals, rehabilitation centers, outpatient facilities, home health, pediatric centers, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Earn an annual median wage of $87,930, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.