BA (Hons) Health and Care Management Arden University
Do you want to become a confident healthcare professional? If you’re looking for a career in healthcare or are hoping to take your next step in this field, then this is the right degree for you. By the end of this programme, you’ll be able to make informed decisions that lead to better practices in this challenging and changing environment. This degree is delivered 100% online.
Learn to make informed management decisions in a health and social care environment, with this Chartered Management Institute-accredited degree. Arden University’s online BSc (Hons) Health and Care Management will provide you will the skills and knowledge to take your next professional step, and operate confidently in a healthcare team.
Arden’s online study mode with no fixed lecture times allows you to develop your workplace leadership abilities around your existing commitments. This programme will help you acquire the sound understanding required to become an asset to healthcare organisations and take you closer to your career goals.
You'll gain a CMI Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management upon completion of your degree, at no additional cost. Plus, this course is endorsed by the Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM), which means you'll have free membership and access to resources, career networking events, and mentoring opportunities during your studies.
- Skills for Learning in Care
- Social, Political, and Ethical Issues in International Healthcare
- Communication and Collaboration in Managing the Professional Environment
- Meeting the Needs of Service Users
- Planning and Managing Resources
- Fostering Dignity and Respect
- Financial Control and Budgeting
- Performance Improvement and Management in Health & Social Care
- Public Health
- Health Promotion
- Inter-Agency Working
- Leading Teams in Health & Social Care
- Quality Management in a Care Setting
- Business Analysis and Planning
- Global Health and Sustainability
- Project Management and Risk
- Research Methods and Final Project
This course will open many doors in the health and care sector, including:
- Health service management
- Social care Registered Manager roles
- Service implementation, improvement, or transformation
- Health and care funding opportunities and applications
- Strategy development
- Communications and engagement
- Partnership or collaboration building
- Training needs management
- Workforce development
- Service user/patient experience liaison or engagement
- Quality assessment
- Health promotion and education
- Public health initiatives
- System design and implementation
- Digital health enterprises
- Data planning
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.