Caregiving (Free Online Course With Diploma)
Alison Free Online Learning
6 - 10 hours
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* free course
This course focuses on the practical, legal and ethical issues you face while providing care to the sick and elderly. We help you develop the skills required to become an effective caregiver, which involves assisting loved ones and clients with meals, personal care, transportation and other physical and emotional needs. We explain how to deal with dementia while managing the impact of age, disease and injury to bring comfort to those in need.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 6-10 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Diploma is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Diploma: a downloadable Diploma in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma, posted to you with FREE shipping.
- Framed Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping.