The Genomics Data Analysis XSeries is an advanced series that will enable students to analyze and interpret data generated by modern genomics technology.
Using open-source software, including R and Bioconductor, you will acquire skills to analyze and interpret genomic data.
This XSeries is perfect for those who seek advanced training in high-throughput technology data. Problem sets will require coding in the R language to ensure learners fully grasp and master key concepts. The final course investigates data analysis for several experimental protocols in genomics.
What you will learn
- Advanced techniques to analyze genomic data.
- How to structure, annotate, normalize, and interpret genome-scale assays.
- How to bridge diverse genomic assay and annotation structures to data analysis and research presentations via innovative approaches to computing.
- How to analyze data from several experimental protocols, using open-source software, including R and Bioconductor.
This program was supported in part by NIH grant R25GM114818.
HarvardX requires individuals who enroll in its courses on edX to abide by the terms of the edX honor code. HarvardX will take appropriate corrective action in response to violations of the edX honor code, which may include dismissal from the HarvardX course; revocation of any certificates received for the HarvardX course or other remedies as circumstances warrant. No refunds will be issued in the case of corrective action for such violations. Enrollees who are taking HarvardX courses as part of another program will also be governed by the academic policies of those programs.
HarvardX pursues the science of learning. By registering as an online learner in an HX course, you will also participate in research about learning. Read our research statement to learn more.
Harvard University and HarvardX are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy educational and work environment in which no member of the community is excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination or harassment in our program. All members of the HarvardX community are expected to abide by Harvard policies on nondiscrimination, including sexual harassment, and the edX Terms of Service.
- Expert instruction: 3 high-quality courses
- Self-paced: Progress at your own speed
- 4-6 months: 24 - 48 hours of effort
- For the full program experience: £109 (originally £122)
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More