Learn the foundations of human anatomy by understanding the major organ systems, their functions, and relationships within the body.
In this XSeries you will explore human anatomy using a systems approach, and a vast library of multimedia materials, so you may understand the features of different organ systems in relation to the human body’s form and function.
This XSeries covers the following organ systems:
- Integumentary System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Nervous System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
This XSeries takes advantage of a highly visual multimedia library of accurate anatomical models and materials to help you better understand the topics.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn the foundations of basic human anatomy for every major organ system and the relationships between systems.
- Understand the major functions and significance of each system, particularly from the perspective of a future healthcare worker.
- Learn the relevance of organ system features in wellness and pathology.
- Understand how to engage in the study of anatomy from a system-based approach.
We recommend taking these 4 courses in order:
- Course 1: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems
- Course 2: Cardiovascular, Urinary, and Respiratory Systems
- Course 3: Human Neuroanatomy
- Course 4: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive, and Endocrine Systems
Created by world-renowned experts and top universities, XSeries programs provide a deep understanding of exciting and in-demand fields. Earn a certificate of achievement to demonstrate your knowledge.
- Average Length: 4-8 weeks per course
- Effort: 2-3 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Biology & Life Sciences
- Institution: The University of Michigan
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $196 USD, now $176.40 USD for the entire program. You save $19.60 USD.