Apply Now for Summer 2017
This Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 Course bundle will provide learners with an insight into working as a veterinary nurse, from nutrition and diet to understanding your role as a vet nurse; then continuing with discussing working with animals and acting as the supporting role for the practice’ veterinarian and more. Whether you currently work in this field, are wanting to work in this field, run your own business or simply have an interest in vet nursing, this course is perfect.
- Price: Only £39.00 Was £449.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 100 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 14-course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 2 and 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
With over 100 hours of learning split across 14 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 Course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Veterinary Nursing Level 2 Course is split into the following modules:
- The fundamentals of Veterinary Nursing
- Nutrition and Diet
- Nutritional Assessment
- Behavioural Issues
- Medical Clinics and Illness in Animals
- Final test
The Veterinary Nursing Level 3 Course is split into the following modules:
- An Introduction to Working as a Veterinary Nurse
- Animal Health and Nutrition
- Health Checks
- Communication between Animals and Humans
- The Importance of your Role
- Legislation to Working in the Field
- Vet Nursing as a Career and Independently
- Final test
The Level 2 and 3 Award Veterinary Nursing Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded:
- Level 2 and 3 CPD Award in Veterinary Nursing
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 course.
To assess the learners' ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 Courses, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 Courses, you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 Courses.
The online Veterinary Nursing Level 2 and 3 Courses requires 100 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.