The Bachelor of Nutrition Science provides a strong grounding in areas including nutrition and exercise, food chemistry, biochemistry, and metabolism, as well as training in nutrition research. You will be able to apply your knowledge to a range of community settings. These include working with organizations and industries to create better nutritional standards and policies, undertaking research, and working with communities to support health through nutrition. The program is designed to meet the prerequisite requirements for admission into the Master of Nutrition and Dietetics, which is required for accreditation as a dietitian/nutritionist.
Graduates of this degree will be awarded associate membership of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA). With further work experience you can qualify to be placed on a register of nutritionists kept by the Nutrition Society of Australia.
This school offers programs in:
3 years Program commencement: February
Cost & Fees
$27,000 AUD annually
- Successful completion of a high school diploma
- IELTS Language requirements for non-English speaker: Overall score minimum of 6.5, no band less than 6.0
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
- 25% reduction of the international tuition fee for the duration of the course, up to a maximum of 4 years
- No application required, automatically assessed by Faculty