- Number of hours and credits: 525 hours and 21 ECTS credits.
- Duration: 3 months minimum and maximum 7 months from the date of enrollment - Mode: Material provided in book format + Evaluation and Tutorials by Virtual Training Platform Alcalá
- Expand and deepen knowledge of priests in the areas of Anesthesia and Resuscitation in the Field Surgical, as well as in the treatment of pain.
- Increase knowledge and skills to provide comprehensive and quality care to surgical patients recovering from anesthesia. - To provide better care in health care in different surgical specialties and acquire the necessary knowledge of new technologies in this field.
- Facilitate and allow professionals to research, plan, train, organize and prevention within this framework.
- Improve the preoperative evaluation of patients and the development of an anesthetic plan whose purpose is aimed at reducing morbidity. - Prepare the anesthetic plan from information collected by drawing a working strategy that allows greater safety to the patient. - Treat the patient is in the best condition before surgery for perioperative develop favorably.
- Form from the point of view of theoretical and practical professional who can collaborate with the anesthesiologist in all phases of anesthesia.
See 9 more programs offered by Formación Alcalá »