Applications for the 2019 Intake are closed. Applications for the 2020 intake will open starting in October 2019.
The aim of the ESCP Europe Specialised Master in Biopharmaceutical Management is to prepare future managers of pharmaceutical, medical consulting and biotechnology companies for immediate insertion into a professional environment that is currently undergoing dramatic changes.
Internationalisation and increased reliance on new information technologies are its hallmarks.
With its close ties to major multinationals in the pharmaceutical industry and two ESCP Europe research chairs in the fields of health and communication, the programme offers practical training that combines knowledge acquisition with the development of decision-making skills. The programme is taught on both our Paris Campus and our London Campus.
The ESCP Europe Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first masters-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Our programme targets your expertise
The programme is designed for doctors, pharmacists, biotech engineers, chemists, dentists, surgeons as well as managers and scientists, training them in the fundamentals of management with a special emphasis on international pharmaceutical marketing and biotechnology management, banking and consulting.
This full-time curriculum is spread over one year divided into 3 terms as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses - September to December; January to March. An international seminar abroad is included
- 1 term of professionalisation from April to December: an internship of at least 4 months and a professional thesis defended orally in front of a committee between early November and mid-December the year following the September intake.
Participants should be proficient in both French and English.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2019/2020 are set at €19,200* (including costs of the international seminar in Boston - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case 6 monthly instalments to be paid between November and April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
*The expenses of accommodation and transport in London are not included in the tuition fees.
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunitie ... Read More