What Makes Us Different?
1. Bilingual training English/Spanish
The Knowledge of a second language, in the specific case of Nursing Studies, the English language, confers the student a higher level of working competence and a higher level of competitiveness and opportunities on the labor market, being increasingly more globalized, as well as English being a basic mean of communication. The new Nursing Group in English will facilitate our students access to studies at foreign universities, profiting from scholarships such as Erasmus, Overseas and international agreements. Likewise, the training in English will advance the utilization of scientific documentation and academic material in said language, permitting the students to develop themselves with utmost rigor within the area of Nursing, being in constant evolution and mainly published in English.
2. Our teachers are professionals
We understand that in order to become a good nurse you have to get in touch, from the very beginning, with the best professionals of the sector, who share their experiences and apply them day by day in the classrooms together with the students.
3. The four Career Prospects
Our main preoccupation is to provide the student with tools so that they will be in the best preconditions to enter the labor market. The proceedings to which we pay most value in the curriculum are the following four:
- Program of Intensification for the preparation EIR. During the fourth year, you will be able to participate in our program, initiating the preparation for becoming an Internal Nursing Resident (EIR). In this way, while you are finishing your studies, you will start to train yourself in order to gain a post in the public health system. The participation in this program aiming to improve your qualification is on a voluntary basis and does not engender any additional costs. Do you want to work in a hospital? Open this door. Program of Intensification for the Training of the EIR.
- Practicals, the heart of the curriculum. We teach our students the “know how” from the very beginning, ensuring that they are in the best condition to benefit from the external internship and add value to the facilities in which they are incorporated (starting the first semester of the second year). We also configure, from the UPE (Unit of Nursing Internships), a unique internship service tailored to the student for the realization of the Practicum. - Intensification of the Communication and welfare competencies
- The international dimension, with the growing incorporation of international internships in the UK, Germany, etc.
4. A pioneer double degree, of the expert in double degrees
You have the possibility to study a unique double degree in Spain, which will multiply your training and your future career options. We offer you a tailored schedule so that you will be provided with a university profile different from all the others. - Doble Grado en Fisioterapia + Enfermería It is your chance to study two university careers with a compatible Schedule and most important, without paying twice.
What Will I Learn?
You will become a health professional in its different fields of activity, from prevention, promotion and foment of healthy habits up to the nursing of the sick persons, transferring the application of the programs of prescribed rehabilitation. http://www.uchceu.com/en/studies/degree/nursing
Program taught in: