Pharmacy consists in 5 years and aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge to train graduates with a solid scientific basis, which is necessary for the practice of the profession of Pharmacist and for operating in the health field as experts in the drug and health products, in an international environment.
The degree programme exposes the students to the acquisition of transversal knowledge useful for the profession, and to detailed studies on: Pharmacotherapy and patient adherence to chronic therapies; knowledge of biotechnological drugs; Pharmacovigilance; health promotion; knowledge of medical devices. The Course also provides knowledge of elements of Bioethics, Genetics, Epidemiology and Clinical Pathology, which complete the professional figure of the graduates.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- To become an expert of the well-being and an important reference specialist for people's health
- It is a tailor-made course in a dynamic campus and in an exiting city like Rimini
- Pharmacy is the meeting point for drug, health, biological and chemical sciences
- It educates the students directly to the work of Pharmacist and to face the different international realities of other European countries
- It offers several job opportunities in the supply chain of the drug and health products
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on:
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More