Today's rapidly changing healthcare environment offers exciting new career paths for nurses. An online Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN) from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota provides you the knowledge, skills, and credentials to define your role in the dynamic future of healthcare.
This progressive, accelerated program will open up a world of possibilities for your nursing career. Earn your nursing degree online while surrounding yourself with a community of practitioner faculty and fellow students who support your journey to a leadership role in nursing.
The Saint Mary's University of Minnesota BSN Difference
- An accelerated one-year program
- Ability to shadow a practicing nurse in care specialty and setting of choice
- Provides progressive care approach that includes interventional, nontraditional nursing therapies
- Designed to teach the CCNE essentials of baccalaureate nursing education
- Includes an iPad for 24/7 access to coursework and support
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Bachelor's in Nursing degree program complete the form to request more information.
Our Baccalaureate Degree Program in Nursing at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 3, 2018