A quality BSN degree from a respected leader in health care education.
A quality education
A respected degree at an affordable price. Earn your degree for less than the cost of other online programs.
Fully online courses, flexible clinicals
Designed for busy working adults like you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Founded in 1939
Traditional, not-for-profit institution where every student is supported by an advisor dedicated to his or her academic needs.
There are 6 start points each year and the next start date is 8/29/2016.
Complete coursework anywhere, anytime without ever having to visit campus.
Finish in as little as 1 year
Flexible transfer credit policies and credits awarded for nursing experience.
Successful alums are working in NJ’s leading healthcare systems.
Program Requirements & Course Details
- 120 Credit Program
- Up to 60-66 credits awarded for AA/AAS Degree (Associate Degree Nursing)
- Up to 30 Credits Awarded for RN license
- With both an AA/AAS and RN license the program can be completed in as few as 40 Credits
RNs with an Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution receive an award of up to 60-66 credits. In addition, RNs earn 30 credits for RN license
Nursing Pre-Requisite Courses Eligible for Transfer:
- BI 203 Human Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab (4)
- BI 204 Human Anatomy & Physiology II with Lab (4)
- CH 110 Principles of Chemistry with Lab (4)
- PS 150 General Psychology I (3)
- SO 101 Introduction To Sociology (3)
- BI 315N Microbiology with Lab (4)
- MA 207, MA 208 or PS 208 Statistics (3)
Total Credits Required for RN to BSN Program: 40 Credits as follows:
Liberal Arts Core Requirement at Caldwell University (9 Credits)
- Theology (3)
- Philosophy (3)
- Catholic & Dominican Tradition (3)
Required Nursing Courses (31 credits)
- NU 219 Current Issues in Special Education: Theoretical Practice and Procedures
- NU 303 Health and Cultural Assessment Across the Lifespan (5)
- NU 305 Pathophysiology (4)
- NU 308 Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice (3)
- NU 310 Pharmacology (3)
- NU 415 Leadership, Finance and Healthcare Policy (4)
- NU 418 Transition to Professional Nursing (3)
- NU 419 Professional Nursing II Leadership Capstone (2)
- NU 420 Community and Public Health
- Community Health Capstone (5)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 26, 2016