If you already have an associate’s degree, this is the 100% online program for you.
The 38 credit hour program is designed for registered nurses with an associate’s degree from an accredited college or university. At Goshen College, you can complete your Online RN to Bachelor of Science in nursing degree as you continue to work full time. To enroll you must have an active nursing license. Clinical hours are mostly completed in your place of employment.
- Quality: Regionally accredited, not-for-profit, liberal arts institution with a 122 year heritage
- Convenience: 100% online and asynchronous with no required log in times
- Flexibility: Attend full time and complete the program in as few as 18 months
- Affordability: Tuition as low as $445 per credit hour with financial aid available to those who qualify
Why is a B.S.N. so important?
Whether you are an experienced RN with years of nursing practice or a new graduate of an associate degree program, hospitals are now requiring that you complete your BSN in 3-5 years. With the Institute of Medicine calling for 80% of the nursing workforce to hold at least a bachelor’s degree by 2020, nursing education has become a national priority.
The RN-BSN program at Goshen College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791.
Goshen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, Ill. 60602, (312) 263-0456.
It can be difficult to figure out whether you have all of the experience and coursework you need to begin an adult degree program. Maybe it has been a long time since you went to school, and you’re just not sure. We’re here to help you—contact us so we can walk you through the process and help you along the way.
To be admitted into the RN to BSN program, you need:
- An associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited program.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.7 or higher in prior academic work.
- Current licensure as an R.N. in Indiana or Michigan.
- Work experience in a health-care delivery setting (1 year minimum). Currency and relevance of work experience will be evaluated individually.
- Completed application (online or on paper)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Interview with program director
Graduation from our program to receive a Bachelor of Science in Nursing requires:
- Completion of a total of 120 credit hours accepted by Goshen College. Learn more about earning credits on our Earning College Credit page.
- Completion of the RN to BSN program.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.7 or above in the RN-BSN program.
- Completion of CORE (general education) and supporting-course requirements.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 26, 2016