Idioms in English, improve your English with this interactive program
Communicate better in English with this interactive program featuring 100 current idioms in English. Helps to improve listening comprehension, vocabulary and speech.
Communicate better in English
Idioms in English is an interactive program that helps you improve listening comprehension, vocabulary and speech.
When you don’t understand an English idiom like “think out of the box” or “make waves”, you can miss the point of a story.
The program has 100 English idioms and more than 220 interactive lessons with:
- stories/dialogues with English idioms used by 4 native speakers of English
- definitions, examples and pronunciation notes for each English idiom
- interactive dictation exercises with immediate feedback
- a final interactive quiz with instant scoring on all 100 English idioms
- translation into Korean, Japanese, Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional languages
- individual learners at the intermediate level and above
- classroom instruction and training
- distance learning courses
Some of the world’s leading global corporations and institutions including IBM, Deloitte, the University of South Carolina and the University of California, have successfully used AmEnglish’s suite of English-language products.
“I notice the idioms used by other people and applying them feels more natural now. I’m really ‘dialed in’ to the language.” –Sherry Wu, Software Engineer
TOEFL Test Prep Material