Preparatory courses for the study of Medicine and Science take place in our Pre-University Centre is designed for the students holding O-level or any equivalent.
At the end of the program, the students will be awarded dual certificate, KSMU Pre-University & UK Diploma.
Our International Health Scholar program is customized to fit the learning objectives and goals of each student group.
Accommodation is provided in nearby student Hostel. Affordable Tuition Fee.
Why Choose KSMU?
- The No.1 Russian medical school with over 80 years of teaching experiences
- Effective small group learning methods
- Internationally recognized by WHO, GMC, JPA, MMC & other International Medical Councils
- 6 years Medical Degree course conducted in English
- Established in 1935 with more than 80 years of experiences in teaching medicine
- 1st University in Russia to offer medical programme fully in English medium
- Rank 1st among the Medical Universities of Russia in the RUR World University Rankings 2018 & Forbes Rating 2018
- Around 2,650 International students from over 50 countries around the world currently studying at the University
The subject to be studied in the pre-medicine English Medium:
The students will study:
- biology (180 hours),
- chemistry (180 hours),
- mathematics (100 hours),
- the Russian language (730 hours).
- SPM certificate – Minimum B in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Additional Mathematics, and Mathematics
- O-level qualification or A-level qualification (with low marks)
- Or any equivalent
If have a grade of C or D in any subject, please do contact us for more information.
The students of the Faculty of Premedical Education have the same rights and obligations with access to similar facilities as the students of KSMU.
KSMU provides students with a world-class education in an environment full of new opportunities and ideas which will help to shape your future. Learning new skills, meeting new and interesting people; making friends for life; these are all a normal part of the university experience and KSMU is no exception.
With over 5,500 students studying at KSMU (over 1,200 of which are international students), the campus is a bustling hive of activity and a real melting pot of multicultural cooperation. From sporting events, through to the arts, Kursk is a center for innovation and culture like no other.
Our students are involved in a range of activities ranging from sports through to arts, social and other intellectual pursuits and enriching activities. Campus life at KSMU has something to offer everyone, no matter what your interest.
There are many ways in which you can meet new friends here at KSMU for example by joining one of the many vibrant student societies, or creating one of your own! Our large and diverse student community makes for a very interesting environment to socialize, learn new skills and meet new people!
You will also have the opportunity to visit local historic attractions for you to visit and explore with your new friends and learn more about Russian culture and history. You could spend hours at the local cafes, shops, and museums or take a walk through one of the beautiful parks nearby.