This course can be considered towards CPD for professionals associated including IIRRT, IMC, IAPM, CORU and other similar professional bodies.
Our postgraduate radiotherapy course online aims to develop knowledge and skills in the advanced radiation therapy management of cancer patients and to enable you to critically evaluate and participate in research in this area. It is aimed at Radiotherapy professionals that:
- Are seeking to expand their career into Advanced Clinical Practice; Management and/or Research.
- Wish to work in an extended role in their department.
- Are returning to employment and may wish to update their knowledge on current evidence-based practice.
During this course you will gain in-depth evidence-based knowledge of the management of radiotherapy patients, critically evaluate your practice and develop ideas for services improvements within your practice and workplace. The online delivery of this programme allows you to:
- Undertake a flexible yet structured programme of education, with no requirement to attend the Trinity Campus.
- Benefit from evidence-based learning resources and input from clinical experts.
- Share experiences and ideas with fellow students doing online discussions.
- Benefit from weekly engagement with fellow learners and academics through interactive webinars.
Applications will be accepted from those who:
- Hold an honors primary degree in Radiation Therapy, Medical Physics, Medicine or a related discipline; or otherwise, satisfy the selection panel that they have the ability to complete and benefit from the course.
- Evidence of relevant professional experience.
- Be working in an area of radiation therapy for the duration of the course with access to radiation therapy planning software.
- Have a fluent command of the English language. Students whose first language is not English must meet the University's English language requirements.
About the School
For over 400 years, the commitment to provide a superior education has seen Trinity College Dublin gain a well-deserved reputation as one of the world’s best universities, and as Ireland's top univers ... Read More