Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn more about physiotherapy to help loved ones at home
- People who want to pursue a career in physiotherapy and train as a professional
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Physiotherapy Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Athletic Therapists
- Residential Care Worker
- Fitness Promoter
- What is Physiotherapy?
- What do Physiotherapists do?
- History of Physiotherapy
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Neuromuscular System
- Injury Prevention
- What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Back Pain & Critical Care
- Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy
- Different Therapy Techniques
- Treatment Method
- Physiotherapy For MND Patient
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)
- TENS Machines
- What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?
- Becoming a Physiotherapist
Program taught in:
See 30 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018