Your career in the pharmacy industry starts here
The New Zealand Certificate in Pharmacy (Pharmacy Technician) - Level 5 is the NZQA approved qualification needed to become a Pharmacy Dispensary Technician. Our course teaches you all of the necessary technical skills and pharmaceutical knowledge to become a Pharmacy Technician and Academy New Zealand is one of the only schools in New Zealand offering this in-demand qualification. There are loads of jobs in New Zealand for qualified Pharmacy Technicians and we are proud to have 93% of our graduates working in the industry.
- Processing prescriptions
- Handling pharmaceutical products
- Advising clients
- Human Biology
Students will undertake dispensary work experience with some of New Zealand’s leading pharmacies and we are committed to assisting graduates into pharmacy careers.
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Retail Assistant
- Pharmacy Retail Buyer
- Pharmaceutical Representative
- Manufacturing Pharmacy Technician
- NZ Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Level 5
- NZ Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Level 4
- NZ Certificate in Pharmacy (Introduction to Pharmacy Practice) Level 3
Applicants need to have one of the following:
- Year 12-13 academic achievement OR complementary tertiary qualification OR demonstration of equivalent skills and knowledge
- International applicants who do not have English as their first language require an English level of IELTS 6.0.
- All applicants will be given a pre-entry assessment to assist with consideration of each application.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
International Student Fees
- First-year Tuition fee: $17,500
- Second-year Tuition fee: $17,500
- Course-related cost: $280.00 for the first year
Dates and details
- Length: 54 weeks
- Location: Wakefield St, Auckland CBD
- Start date: 25 July 2016
Visit our website for 2017 intake dates
About the School
Academy Group New Zealand is one of New Zealand’s most established private education providers offering an extensive range of learning programmes at Levels 1-5 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framew ... Read More