Course description of Pharmacy Assistant in Madrid
The pharmacy assistant is the person in charge of helping the pharmacist in tasks such as reception, customer service, preparation of master formulas, order to laboratories, etc. That is, help the pharmacist in all areas of work.
This course of Face-to-face Pharmacy Assistant in Madrid follows the guidelines of the BOE for this type of training. With this course you can work as an assistant in pharmacies and parapharmacies.
Upon completion of the theoretical part, you will be entitled to 160 hours of internships in companies in Madrid, with real chances of getting a job.
If you prefer, this course is also taught online.
Who is it for?
To all those people who wish to be trained in the field of health, wanting to develop their working life as Pharmacy Assistants.
I work in Hospital Pharmacies and Pharmacies.
- Theoretical manual developed by the IEEF training team
- Audiovisual support material
- Material for the practices
All necessary material is provided by IEEF.
- Topic 1. The pharmacy office
- Unit 2. The galenic laboratory.
- Item 3. Maintenance of medications.
- Topic 4. The dispensing of medicines in the pharmacy office.
- Topic 5. Basic pharmaceutical legislation.
- Unit 6. General notions of pharmacology.
- Topic 7. Pharmaceutical forms
- Topic 8. Nervous system and locomotor system.
- Topic 9. Circulatory system and respiratory system.
- Topic 10. Digestive system and endocrine system
- Topic 11. Dermatological, antifungal and anthoparasitic.
- Topic 12. Antibiotics
- Topic 13. Basic operations in the pharmacy laboratory.
- Item 14. Apparatus and instruments of the galenic laboratory.
- Item 15. Division of pharmaceutical operations.
- Topic 16. Disinfection and sterilization techniques.
- Topic 17. Water analysis
- Topic 18. Clinical analysis
- Topic 19. Dermopharmacy and cosmetics
- Topic 20. Optics
- Item 21. Alternative pharmacy: homeopathy and herbal medicine