The Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy is an elite, multi-disciplinary postgraduate degree programme tailored for candidates who are looking to go into research, education, consultation, or any other specialisation in Pharmacy.
A qualification which creates almost unlimited opportunities in almost any field, MAHSA University’s PhD in Pharmacy is one of the foremost Doctorate programmes and one of the very few advanced degrees in Pharmacy available in the country.
Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy candidates who graduate from MAHSA will have secured their place among Malaysia’s most elite academicians, the recognition of any reputable institution of higher learning, medical institution, or advanced research facility in the world. They will be ready to prove their worth, and so much more.
- 6-month progress report and presentation
- Research Methodology Course
- Defence research proposal (DRP)
- Ethics approval (Animal/Human/Not applicable)
- Research activities depend on nature of work (methodology)
- Data analysis
- Thesis writing (chapters)
- Scientific paper publication (minimum 1) and conference presentation (minimum 2)
- Thesis submission
- Viva-voce (Final)
- Post viva-voce: correction of thesis; submission of corrected thesis in hard cover
- Masters degree in relevant field from universities recognized by the Senate of MAHSA University
- Bachelor's degree candidates with minimum CGPA 3.67 registered for Masters can apply to change to a Doctorate Level provided they comply and are competent to do research at a Doctorate level that is approved by the University Senate or other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of MAHSA University
- Professor of pharmacy
- Consultant Pharmacist
- Quality: The PhD in Pharmacy is designed in consultation with the Pharmacy Board Malaysia and a panel of local and international experts.
- Affordable: Tuition fees for the PhD in Pharmacy are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- Recognition: The PhD in Pharmacy is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- Awarded by MAHSA University: The PhD in Pharmacy is awarded by MAHSA University, a leader in Medical and Health Science Education in Malaysia
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018