The graduate of Clinical Pharmacy
- has knowledge and skills how to reach rational choice and use of medicines;
- is able to manage methodology of Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics; Health Technology Assessment and Pharmacovigilance in the evaluation of the therapeutic value of drugs;
- is able to monitor the behavior of health care workers and patients during pharmacotherapy (drug compliance, adherence, drug-related problems) and is able to find tools for minimization of risks of pharmacotherapy.
The graduate of Social Pharmacy
- knows the principles of medicine policy and is able to effectively use its tools;
- is able to critically assess literature information regarding pharmacotherapy;
- is able to analyze needs and marketing services of contemporary Pharmacy from the historical point of view.
Description of verification and evaluation criteria
Content of the entrance examination
- Oral exam from the knowledge of pharmacoepidemiology, knowledge of social pharmacy and risk management in pharmacotherapy for clinical pharmacy.
- English language exam for English language knowledge assessment (C1 at least).
Additional conditions for the bonus (practice)
- Graduation of university master study in pharmacy or medicine (rated 2 points for brunch of clinical pharmacy).
- Graduation of any university master study related to pharmacy, medicine, economy, psychology, sociology, informatics (rated 2 points for brunch of social pharmacy).
- Diploma thesis of applicant links with respect to the Ph.D. study subprogram of particular candidate related to medication policy, sociology, psychology, economy, pharmacoeconomy, pharmaceutical and health care low, the risk of pharmacotherapy, medication errors, pharmacoepidemiology, clinical pharmacy, pharmaceutical care or clinical physiology of nutrition (rated with 3 points).
- Indication of the supposed training center and the approval of a specific supervisor with the management of the planned doctoral project (rated max. 5 points).
Criteria for the evaluation examination
- Professional knowledge level – reviewed on answers to questions stated in General content of entrance exam (max. up to 10 points).
- Submitted doctoral project – evaluation of project complexity, modern methodological approaches to a solution, and the continuity of the project on topics already discussed by the Subject Area Board (max. up to 10 points).
The minimum admission limit is 20 points.
The Dean decides to accept the applicant(s) who have fulfilled the conditions of the admission procedure and, according to the number of points achieved, ranked in the order corresponding to the predetermined number of accepted applicants for the particular program.
Conditions for admission
Admission to Doctoral studies is conditioned by successful completion of a Master's study program.
|Verification method:||entrance exam|
|Confirmation date (of entrance exam)||from: 03.06.2019 until: 28.06.2019|
|Alternative date (of entrance exam)||from: 08.07.2019 until: 19.07.2019|