A WHO SHOULD
The Master is aimed at graduates or graduates in chemistry, pharmacy, biology, veterinary medicine and chemical engineers as well as any other college graduate or engineer related to the field of cosmetics. It is also aimed at professionals who, not being entitled to any of the above disciplines, proving sufficient experience and knowledge in the field of cosmetics.
The primary objective of CESIF is the training of professionals with a high level of expertise in various technical and managerial positions offered by companies, complementing the teaching areas with a comprehensive and personalized preparation for the search.
1,500 hours. 90 hours of virtual classes, 20 hours of virtual tutorials, 950 hours of personal work and 440 hours devoted to the preparation of the Final Project.
For the duration of the course, each student will have access through the Virtual Campus, to all relevant documentation to the areas scheduled. It all contents of study and supporting materials necessary for the proper development of the course is included.
Each student will carry out various practical work related to the main areas of the course to be subsequently evaluated by the Program Manager.
PROGRAM OF CONTENTS
The Program Master in Dermocosmetics On-Line It is structured into ten large subjects, to cover all necessary aspects for the integral formation of students
- Definition and types of cosmetic forms. Historical Introduction. legal and commercial functions of a cosmetic.
- Physiology and structure of the application areas of cosmetics. Dermal system. Capillary system. Specific systems: nails, eyes, mouth, genitals.
- Cosmetic Safety. Usage scenarios. Dermal absorption, systemic exposure mechanisms dermal irritation, allergic sensitization mechanisms. Phototoxicity.
- Cosmetic Ingredients: Functions and types. Glossary of cosmetic ingredients. main function and secondary functions: Types and classification functions (Cosing).
- Cosmetic Ingredients: emulsions.
- cosmetic ingredients: Surfactants.
- Cosmetic Ingredients: Functional additives.
- Facial skin care. Main cosmetic form: Emulsions. general types, formulation and use forms. wrinkle treatments, illuminators, sensitive skin, etc.
- Facial cleansing and toning. Main cosmetic form: solutions and Biphase. facial cleansers and makeup removers. facial tonics.
- specific body treatments. Skin-treatment: anti-cellulite, self-tanners, brighteners, sunscreens, etc.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING
- Hygiene and skin cleansing. Main cosmetic form: Surfactants (functions and types). Gels. Soaps. Gels and aerosol mousses, sticks and spray solutions.
- Hygiene and cleanliness of sensitive skin and specific areas. Formulations for skin and sensitive areas. Formulations for hands and feet. Formulations for babies and the elderly.
- Hair Care: Shampoos and conditioners. Washing and conditioning hair. Shampoos and conditioners. Silicones in hair care and the current regulations.
- hair care: hair dyeing: dyes, straighteners and oxidative and non-oxidative dyes. Fixing: Varnishes and hair gel.
- Hair Care: Waxing and shaving. Hair removal. Wet and dry shaving. depilatory waxes and creams keratolytic
- facial and body: decorative cosmetics. Presentations. Dyes and pigments, and Sticks fluids.
- eye and lip: decorative cosmetics. Presentations. Dyes and pigments, and Sticks fluids.
- decorative cosmetics: nail, Presentations. Dyes and pigments, and Sticks fluids.
HYGIENE SENSITIVE AREAS
- oral and personal hygiene. Applicable law and types of products. Formulations and active.
- 7.2. Deodorants and antiperspirants. Assets and vehiculización. Formulations and packaged.
- Perfumery. Components of an Essence. Alcoholics products. Other perfume carriers.
- Security perfumes: IFRA Standards. Safety assessment by IFRA essences. Documentation from the supplier to the manufacturer.
PRODUCTION, DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING
- Organization and production. Bpfc ISO 22716. Declaration Resp. Facilities. Bpfc, sections and requirements: Basic documentation.
- production processes: manufacturing and packaging. Production requirements: premises, equipment, personnel. Flows and critical points.
- Quality management. Quality system. Good Laboratory Practice. Control of raw materials and packaging materials. Quality controls Finished. Microbiological Control.
- Economy and cosmetics. economic calculations in the production of cosmetics.
- Marketing and Development: I + D + i. Vehiculaciones innovative. innovative packaging. Market trends.
- Cosmetics regulations. Regulation EC No 1223/2009, updates. Vertical and horizontal legislation affecting cosmetics.
- Claims and labeling of cosmetics. Regulation EC No 655/2013 and efficacy tests available
- Product record and Notification European Portal. Annex I Reg. EC No 1223/2009.
- Launching new products. Project Management: Stages. Tests prior to release security: ingredients, formula and packaging.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER ASSISTANCE
Within the educational philosophy of CESIF and as a training supplement, CESIF ON LINE offers its students after satisfactory completion of their training period, the possibility of having the services of a Professional Career Assistance (specialized in Online Job Search Consultant) which periodically send each student those job offers that fit your profile and are considered attractive for the development of his career.
Cosmetic companies with:
- Manufacturing and marketing themselves.
- Manufacturing to third parties.
- Cosmetics import.
- Analysis and physical-chemical and microbiological control.
- Evidence of efficacy.
- Suppliers of raw materials.
- Consulting and advisory services.
- Regulatory and safety of cosmetics.
- R & D
- commercial technicians.
About the School
CESIF es una institución privada nacida en 1990, cuya actividad está centrada en las industrias farmacéutica, parafarmacéutica, biotecnológica, alimentaria, química, cosmética y – en general – en todo ... Read More