Starting Date: each year, March and October
Under the patronage of SIT – the Italian Society of Telemedicine - The Rome Business School’s Online Master in E-Health and Telemed Management has been designed to supply training on organizational processes and technologies aimed at the proper introduction and management of ICT solutions and Telemedicine in Health Systems.
E-Health is the combined use of information technology and electronic communication, especially the internet, in the health sector, for clinical, educational and administrative purposes; both on-site and at distance (in which case it is called Telemedicine).
E-Health is not only a technical development but also represents a way of thinking, a commitment, an organizational approach to improve health care locally or regionally by using the new opportunities presented by Information and Communication Technology.
- Introduction, Terms and General Concepts - Health Technology Assessment - Electronic Medical Records - National Electronic Health Records - Chronic Disease Management - EMR for Primary Care - Clinical Decision Support Systems - UK WSD “The Largest Randomised Control Trial of Telehealth and Telecare in the World” - Better Health Through IT - Standards and Interoperability - Telemedicine: areas of use and technologies - Introducing e-Health in Hospital environments - Economics of e-Health - Healthcare reform: changing the healthcare models in Europe - ESA activities in Telemedicine: space technology for downstream eHealth applications - E-Health experiences in the Italian regions - E-Health in Hospitals - Telemedicine for local organizations - Telemedicine for developing Countries - Public-Private Partnerships - Designing of e-health projects - European Structural Funding for e-Health management
The participation fee for the Online Master in E-Health and Telemed Management is € 4.500,00.
The course is structured in - 6 months of lectures, once per week + - 6 months of final project work.
This course may be attended in the following formulas: - distance learning, through a cutting-edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
Rome Business School Distance Learning with LIVE lectures
Training effectiveness, care, and economy
The Rome Business School courses
are available also in distance learning formula. The School not only provides teaching materials but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor. This didactic option ensures thus big training effectiveness, is economically advantageous and allows you big flexibility in studying.
Rome Business School distance learning programs are designed to provide you with the maximum support and success in learning, also if you do not physically attend the on-campus lectures.
Live online lessons
You will be able to follow lessons by professors and experts from the comfort of your home or wherever you are, with the same training effectiveness of the on-campus course. The Rome Business School uses a cutting-edge online platform for distance-learning courses, allowing you to:
- Follow lessons with full audio and video;
- Participate using real-time audio and video with the instructor and classmates;
- Collaborate and share documents.
What do you need?
To get the most out of our lessons, here’s all you’ll need:
- A computer or wireless device with an Internet connection;
- An audio connection – either through your computer or phone;
- A webcam (optional).
Excellent teaching materials
We will provide you with all of the learning materials from the on-campus program (books, tablet computer, lecture texts, etc); you will be able to study and practice from the comfort of your own home, on your own time.
Availability of a Personal Tutor
Besides the wealth of learning materials, you will also benefit from the support of a Rome Business School tutor. The tutor will follow you through the course, helping you to achieve success.
Participants in the Online Master in E-Health and Telemed Management course are entitled to the same professional opportunities as those in the on-campus course:
- International paid internships with leading businesses and organizations in over 113 countries;
- Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and headhunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
- Free review of your CV;
- Support in managing your job interviews;
For each of the learning modules, you will take contextualized writing tests to keep track of your progress.
A forum dedicated to sharing experiences between students
Through our dedicated online forum, you will be able to talk with and share experiences and ideas with other distance-learning students.
Equal qualifications and certification as the on-campus course
The Online Master in E-Health and Telemed Management program entitles you to the same qualifications and career service assistance as the on-campus program.
Possibility to add classroom lectures
If you want, you can also add to your distance learning, some on-campus lectures, in agreement with our secretary office, with extremely advantageous conditions.