Demonstrating the effectiveness and safety of new medical products is a critical part of the medical product development process and requires significant resources to accomplish. Our program fills a growing need for professional learning that ensures designing and implementing clinical trials for success. The curriculum provides comprehensive knowledge of coordinating, monitoring and managing a clinical trial within a framework of good clinical practices and regulatory requirements. An internship course provides an invaluable capstone experience for the certificate.
Who Should Enroll
- Working professionals who are interested in transitioning into the clinical trials arena
- Nurses interested in expanding their career options
- Researchers and technologists seeking to increase earning power in the clinical research field
- Medical product development professionals who need working knowledge of clinical trials
- Healthcare professionals and allied health professionals
Occupational summary for medical scientists in the United States.
- Jobs: 122,243 (2019)
- Projected Growth: 10.80% (2019-2029)
- Annual Salary: $58k-$117k (25th-75th Percentile)