Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are on health, diet, and nutrition.
- A busy health professional who wants to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Nutrition Bundle Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Specialist
- Wellness Coach.
Module 1: Diet and Nutrition
- Getting Started with a Diet
- Low Carb (No Carb) Diets
- Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet
- Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet
- Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points
- Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet
- HCG Diet
- Diet Supplements and Weight Loss
- Diets that Provide Food Supplements
- Wrapping Up
Module 2: Heart Nutrition
- Role Of Nutrition In Heart Disease Treatment
- The Natural Remedy Enhances Heart Health
- Vitamins For A Healthy Heart
- Nutritional Supplements For Treating Heart Diseases
- Getting Folic Acid For Heart Disease
- Natural Fat Is Good For The Heart
- Wrapping Up
Module 3: Nutritious Appetite
- You Are What You Eat
- Importance Of Nutrition For Dieting
- The Delicious Foods You Should Avoid
- You Should Eat More Nutritious Food
- Your Weight Loss Nutrition Plan
- Do Supplements Really Work?
- Accelerate Your Progress With Physical Activities
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018
This course is