Who is the course for?
- People interested in working in institutions which helps women in labor
- Professionals who are required to know midwifery techniques at the workplace
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Midwifery Course – Postnatal Care course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Licenced Nurse
- Pregnancy consultant
- Blogger for Pregnant women
Midwifery Course - Postnatal Care
- The History of Postnatal Care, National and International Perspectives
- Contemporary Postnatal Care in the Twenty-first Century
- Women’s and Midwives’ Views of Early Postnatal Care
- Transition into Parenthood: Ideology and Reality
- Empowering Mothers: Strengthening the Future
- Morbidity during the Postnatal Period: Impact on Women and Society
Program taught in:
See 30 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018