The Faculty of Medicine aims to engage students in the learning process that will help them become highly competent and compassionate physicians who promote health and have a lifelong thirst for learning.
- They are assigned to clinics where they observe doctor's work, interact with patients and develop skills for communication and physical examination.
- Degree earned: The degree of a Medical Doctor
- Length: 6 years (360 ECTS credits)
- Candidates for admission should apply to the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement. Information is available at www.eqe.ge. For securing admission the approval of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia is required. Georgia citizens are required to pass the National Unified Exams.
Mission of the Faculty
- Educate and train students in the field of fundamental biomedical sciences and clinical courses.
- Provide clinical courses at the best clinics of Georgia with skilled specialists in the field.
- Committed to the development and growth of future physicians with a dedicated approach to medicine thus promoting the health and well-being of the community.
- Build good communication skills, enthusiasm for life-long learning.
Objectives of the Program
- Correspond to the medical education of both national and international healthcare system requirements and capabilities;
- Maintain contemporary medical education that corresponds with scientific knowledge and technological advancement;
- Provide the graduates with basic, clinical, behavioral and social science education necessary for medical activities.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 15, 2018