In particular, this programme will equip graduates with specific skills in the following areas: complex biomedical softwares in the field of scientific and technological innovation for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes; complex information systems for the management of clinical and bioinformatics databases; softwares for processing medical and biological data in clinical decision support systems; health information systems with heterogeneous and complex architectures; visual interfaces for bioinformatics.
- Type: Postgraduate and Master's degree programmes
- Duration: 2 years
- Category: LM-18 - Classe delle lauree magistrali in Informatica
- Controlling body: Collegio Didattico di Informatica
- Information: Amministrazione Collegi del Dipartimento di Informatica
- Site: VERONA
- Reference Department: Computer Science
- Macro area: Science and Engineering
CALL FOR APPLICATION AND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NON-EU STUDENTS:
Call for applications for pre-admission to International Master’s degree programmes at the University of Verona, for non-Eu students holding a foreign academic degree and living outside the European Union.
For the academic year 2020/2021, 16 scholarships will be awarded to top candidates from non-Eu countries. Please read carefully the “Call for applications” for further information. Deadline for applications: 31 March 2020, 12.00 pm, noon (Italian time, GMT+1). Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the Call for applications and further information at the following link:
SCHOLARSHIPS & TUITION FEES
The University of Verona offers a range of scholarships to reward excellent students and/or to help those from lower income families. Scholarships are intended to cover part of the Student’s living expenses for each year of study.
- Scholarships funded by the University of Verona – International Master’s degrees a.y. 2020/2021
- Tuition fees for non-EU students.
- Tuition fees, taxes, reductions, benefits based on merit, and tax exemptions – Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Regulations on student fees
·Part-time work for students
OTHER FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Scholarships funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Invest your Talent in Italy
About the School
The University of Verona is dedicated to innovation and to maintaining the high quality of its teaching and research. The institution has 22,689 students, and 1,500 teaching and non-teaching staff all ... Read More