The area of therapies alt = "manuals is demanding more and more professionals with a great variety of techniques in their own therapies alt =" manuals so that, or apply the combination of most suitable techniques for the requirements presented by the user or , to have a wide therapeutic offer and to have more facility to get users in treatment centers alt = "manuals.
Therefore, this training is aimed at physicians and physiotherapists who wish to know the possibilities offered by the Chiromassage together with some superior massage techniques and accompanied by lymphatic drainage and foot reflexology.
The therapeutic massage is increasingly visible in the activity of health and proof of this is how lymphatic drainage is part of many Spanish hospitals and is used in cancer cases such as breast cancer.
This leads us to train the health professional in human, scientific and technical knowledge with the ability to apply and assess his / her intervention in a person and, when applying the decision, when competent, using methods and / or techniques that they use as Basic and direct tool the hands of the professional , with preventive, curative, palliative, regenerative or balancing.
Techniques alt = "manuals comprise a series of methods that as a rule consist in the manipulation of soft tissues from different areas of the body with the aim of improving health, obtaining relaxation and / or releasing physical tension.
Once the program is finished (1500 hours between lectures and personal work - face-to-face 480 hours in class) and having passed the evaluation tests, two diplomas issued by:
- Master's degree in manipulation and body-based practices (60 ECTS credits)
- ISMET: Master in manipulation practices and body-based - (own and private title).
Access to studies
The admission of each candidate will be evaluated by an academic committee.
For students with a university degree in medicine or physiotherapy who must provide a certified photocopy of the title or, failing that, a certified or original photocopy of the payment of the fees for issuing the certificate. For students coming from a country that is not a member of the Treaty of Bologna, they must provide the title or the certificate of completion of the studies with the apostille of the beech.
MODULE 1. PRINCIPLES AND FUNDAMENTALS OF NATURAL AND COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES: HOLISM. 2 ECTS
- Traditional medicine and complementary medicine according to WHO
- History of natural and complementary therapies
- What is holistic medicine
- Principles of holistic medicine
- Alternative therapies used in holistic medicine
MODULE 2. CHROMASSAGE. 15 ECTS
- Review of the history of masseuse practices from its origins
- Study of the evolution of the different techniques
- The massage today.
- Anamnesis, exploration
- Hand gymnastics, Development of perception and sensitivity, Psychomotor training and position control
- Practice of contact, intensity and directional sense
- Atmosphere of the room, The masseur, Installation of the user, Materials
- Actions and physiological effects of massage, contraindications of massage
- Effects of the manipulations: Neurosedantes Passes or Rods, Frictions, Kneading, Pressures, Percussions, Vibrations, Pinching, Bearings, Rolled Clamp or Pinching of waves, Vasoconstrictions, Emptying or Venous Renewal, Kinesis,
- Handling practices on: Feet, Legs, Buttocks, Back, Correlation between vertebrae and emotional causes, Cervical, Arms, Abdomen, Skull
- Processed modalities: Massage in the elderly, Massage in the pregnant, Anti-cellulite massage, Relaxing massage, Anti-stress or headache, Circulatory massage, Sports massage, Technique Feje, Trigger points, Contractures, Stiffness, Cramps, Tear, Elongation, Pull, Cervicalgia, Torticollis, Lumbociatalgia, Herniated disc, Scoliosis, Dorsalgia, Osteoporosis, Chronic sprains, Fibromyalgia,
- Basic Stretches: Physiology of Stretching, Types of Stretches, Indications, Contraindications, Basic Stretches
- Initiation to hydrotherapy techniques: Application of cold and heat, steam bath, sauna, hot tubs, mud or clays
MODULE 3. SUPERIOR MASSAGE TECHNIQUES: SPORTS MASSAGE AND CYRIAX MASSAGE. 17 ECTS
Unit 1. Sports massage
- Learn to deepen the muscles, controlling the pressures in an appropriate way. Know the physiology of the injury and the recovery of these, according to their medical protocol. Learn how functional tests are performed and what they are for
- Knowing how to "hear" the muscle.
- Learn to maintain a conversation therapist-user applying the knowledge obtained during the module, to offer an image of professionalism.
Unit 2. Cyriax massage
- Learn to correctly locate the injured points.
- Know the therapeutic value of MTP
- Avoid the formation of abnormal scar tissue in tendons, muscles and ligaments.
- Learn to perform Deep Transverse Friction correctly.
- Know the indications and contraindications of this technique.
MODULE 4. LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE 12 ECTS
Very gentle manipulations aimed at mobilizing stagnant liquids in tissues. Its applications are on edematous tissues, inflammations derived from trauma, surgery. In aesthetic treatments and cellulite. It acts on nervous system providing general relaxation.
Theoretical and health science module.
- Blood circulatory system
- Lymphatic circulatory system
- Interstitial system
- Lymph formation
Specific technological module.
- Generalities Effects of lymphatic drainage alt = "manual
- Manipulations of the lymphatic drainage alt = "manual
- Lymphatic anatomical areas and lymphatic drainage alt = "manual
- Preparation for treatment
- Application protocols in processes susceptible to treatment with lymphatic drainage alt = "manual
- Lymphatic drainage manipulations alt = "manual
- Work protocols according to zones or lymphatic areas
- Practice of indications of lymphatic drainage alt = "manual
MODULE 5. REFLEXOTERAPIA PODAL8 ECTS
· Foot reflexology
- History of Reflexology
- Different trends.
- Holistic medicine concept
· Anatomy of the foot
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of the foot.
- Foot hygiene
· Reflex points
- Conditions prior to massage
- Techniques and maneuvers
- Reflexology technical effects
- Different disorders and their treatment
- Reflexology of the hand
MODULE 6. PRACTICES6 ECTS
We apply the theoretical-practical knowledge acquired in each subject alt = "manual, guided at all times by the teacher." The student begins professional contact with clients and develops the necessary skills for the future practice of their profession.
MODULE 7. METHODOLOGY AND DESIGN OF THE RESEARCH3 ECTS
Unit 1 Methodology and management of research
Unit 2. Scientific bibliography.
Unit 3 Dissemination of the results.
Unit 4. Statistics applied to research
MODULE 8. FINAL WORK MASTER6 ECTS
Once the studies are finished, the students can choose to set up a care center in therapies alt = "manuals, work in therapy centers alt =" manuals and / or natural, polyclinics with health professionals, wellness centers, rehabilitation centers, spas, gyms, spas, in tour operators as it is the case of cruises, hotels, among others.
The students of ISMET have a tutor, to which they can go in case of schedule changes, difficulty to follow up on subjects, personalized advice, professional development, among others.
Promotions and special prices in other courses. Computer room with Internet connection. Service sale material. Special promotions at the ISMET therapy center. Academic advice by the studies tutor. Therapies in practices for the students. ISMETalumni, alumni association. Job vacancies Advice on the exercise of the profession at the tax, labor, accounting, marketing, communication, LOPD, insurance RCP, others.
Weekly in the morning, afternoon or Saturdays. Intensive in mornings and afternoons. Possibility of combining several modalities.
Start: October 2018