The Master in Epidemiology and Public Health provides skills, knowledge and skills specific to the research activity that find their institutional support in national organizations such as CIBERESP. This program prioritizes a training of excellence in the scientific method, epidemiological and scientific research focused specifically on the field of health.
What makes this Master in Epidemiology and Public Health unique?
- Addresses communication in emergency situations and non-specialized public.
- Training in three methodologies: scientific, epidemiological and scientific research.
- Ethical, deontological aspects and legal implications of the profession.
- Development of an Epidemiology and Public Health Program.
- Analysis of real cases.
- Cloister formed by doctors and active professionals