Thanks to the great scientific and technological advances in the field of Physiotherapy, the need arises to organize a Master that prepares professionals to be able to adequately address the musculoskeletal pathologies, so common in sports and work.
In this Master's we try to present all those procedures and tools necessary for the physiotherapy professional to be able to have a wide knowledge in the conservative management of pain and function in musculoskeletal disorders. We provide strategies for the prevention of disability related to pain and functional recovery in the disabilities caused by pain.
All under pedagogical teaching criteria based on practice and with as individualized attention as possible.
What we offer?
Theoretical-practical classes in the classroom and laboratory, with equipment and specialized material, in which the contents of the Expert will be exhibited, developed and applied.
Practical development, by the student, of the different evaluation and treatment techniques. These activities are supervised by the teachers and are developed with the objective of learning and improving skills and abilities in the examination and treatment in Sports Physiotherapy.
All the information will be collected in a virtual online platform where the students will have the storage of the agenda including the tasks and follow-up of the Final Master project.
Internships and master's thesis
All the students participating in the Master have the option of doing an external internship (voluntary-non-assessable). To this end, the center itself has collaborating institutions and companies with which to carry out these practices or students can search for them and sign an agreement with the CEU San Pablo Andalucía Foundation.
The internships last 100 hours, which can be done during the academic year 2019-2020.
- Know the physiological processes of injury and healing in the different sports pathologies.
- Acquire different therapeutic tools for the approach of sports pathologies.
- Develop clinical reasoning for the application of therapies.
- Apply the most innovative and innovative therapies in sports injuries.
- Develop new lines of research in sports physiotherapy.
- Module 1 || Presentation, contextualization and clinical reasoning.
- Module 2 || Musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Module 3 || Invasive techniques
- Module 4 || Sports injuries.
- Module 5 || Biomechanics of sports gesture.
- Module 6 || Manual therapy.
- Module 7 || Neural therapy
- Module 8 || Functional retrofitting
- Module 9 || Final Master's Project (TFM).
This Master has a cost of € 3,950
For registration before July 31, 2019 the cost will be € 3,650
Way to pay
€ 1,000 when registering and direct debits of the same amount each: € 878 for registrations prior to July 31, 2019 and € 983.33 for registrations as of August 1, 2019 (November 10, 2019, 10) December 2019 and January 10, 2020).
Our goal is to ensure that students have a more competitive training and linked to the needs of companies through their official practices.
* The CEU Graduate Institute reserves the ability to introduce modifications to the calendar and / or schedules due to academic requirements.
Program taught in: