The master is jointly promoted from professional associations and family and users. Born of everyday practice in services and has a communal and inclusive orientation. It is divided into five modules with a significant proportion of practical learning; human factor (people, equipment and community), intervention contexts (history and scientific and ethical foundations), technical tools (intervention based on evidence and values), instead of the intervention (devices) and research methodology. Mastered born at the confluence of associations of professionals, family and academia users, which ensures a commitment to professional practice and the values that underpin it, as well as empirical evidence and the scientific approach.
- Coordination: Roberto Alfonso Barrós Loscertales. Department of Basic and Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Modality: Blended (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More