The Master's Degree in Nursing Science (6th edition) has established itself as one of the best training offers 2nd cycle in the field of nursing. The program of this master allows the development of skills necessary for research in Nursing, coupled with content that deepen in education, management and advanced clinical. Thus, professionals who attend the Masters get a broad view of nursing in all its aspects: health care, teaching, research and management.
This is a master with semi character, with live broadcasting of classes via the Internet, and also provides continuity in the Doctoral Program in Nursing Science UJI.
- Coordination: Victor Gonzalez Chordà. Nursing department. UJI.
- Number of Credits: 120 ECTS credits
- Duration: two academic years (November 2017 / September 2019)
- Modality: Blended (November 2017 / July 2019)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More