It aims to train researchers in behavioral neuroscience. The master can acquire the theoretical and methodological foundations of the discipline and skills needed to develop basic research and clinical skills. An essential part of the training is carried out in the laboratory, where various techniques and the research method applied to specific projects, leading to master's degree and, if pursued with doctoral studies are learned to completion of a doctoral thesis.
The Universitat Jaume I has the human and technological resources and the right to develop neuroscience research infrastructure. The research groups involved in the master has a renowned national and international research, with stable partnerships across the five continents.
- Coordination: Miquel Marta Salgado-Araujo. Department of Basic and Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / May 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More