The MSc in Applied Chemistry and Pharmacological allow the student to specialize in applied chemistry and, depending on the chosen optional subjects, achieve a higher degree of expertise in medicinal chemistry, industrial chemistry or advanced materials.
- Coordination: Pedro Miguel Carda use and Juan Murga Clausell. Department of Inorganic and Organic Chemistry. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More