- To qualify for the achievement of health gains from nursing care for the person experiencing complex critical illness and / or organizational failure processes, response in situations of catastrophe and multivitamin emergency, and control of infection, taking into account the ethical dimension and ethics of the profession;
- Empowering for leadership, resource management and care, for the optimization of nursing and health team responses, aiming at improving the quality of care for the person and family experiencing complex processes of critical situation and or organic failure, and adequate response to disasters and emergencies;
- Encourage the production, appropriation and dissemination of scientific knowledge, assuring the ethical and social responsibility of nursing.
Weekly schedule: Fridays 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Lecture calendars: Beginning of October
Three academic semesters
- Total Hours: 2520 Hours;
- Contact hours: 1050 Hours
The Masters in Nursing of the Person in Critical Situation carry out liberal professional activity or in public or private institutions, national or foreign, namely:
- General and specialized hospitals;
- Prehospital Emergency;
- 3rd sector organizations;
- Health centers;
- Medical and Nursing Clinics.