In a world in which doctors are faced with an ever-increasing technological complexity, the technical physician will redefine the interface between doctors and engineers, at the same time working closely with patients.
The Technical Physician (M.Sc.) degree programme is the response to the increasing demand for skilled personnel with a broad-ranging medical and technical background to work in this area.
The multidisciplinary approach of the degree programme makes possible a varied insight into innovative technologies and the latest methods and medical technical equipment, based on a solid technical and medical background.
What's in it for me?
- New and forward-looking concept
- Learning of skills enabling work at the interface between man, medicine and technology with first-class career prospects
- Multidisciplinary degree programme
- Broad insight into innovative technologies, current methods and latest medical technical equipment
- Solid grounding in technical medical equipment based on sound technical and medical background
- Close involvement with patients
- Participation in research-oriented projects
- Wide-ranging project cooperation agreements with hospitals, industry and research institutes
- Well-respected university
- Lecturers with an academic, scientific and industrial background
- Small groups and individualized support
- European Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion for Cardio-technology accredited training establishment
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018