Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from the University of Saint Mary integrates the Essentials of Master's Education in Nursing (2011) from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). With these new essentials, the online MSN not only prepares you for advanced career opportunities, but it also prepares you for a doctorate-level program, which would unlock even more career options.
Area of Specialization
- Nurse Administrator Concentration - This concentration will give you the credentials and knowledge suited for management and executive-level positions, as well as help you define the quality of care in health care organizations, large and small. Nurse administrators utilize advanced knowledge of organizational leadership, health policy, and evidence-based practice to foster the delivery of safe, effective, efficient, and quality patient care.
- 100% convenient online format
- Complete clinical hours at work
- Accredited by the CCNE
- No residency required
- A U.S.-licensed registered nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a CCNE or ACEN accredited program from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
About the School
The University of Saint Mary (USM) is an accredited institution that has been educating students since 1923. USM offers online undergraduate programs: BS in Health Information Management and RN-BS in ... Read More