ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The MSN Leadership in Nursing Program offers two distinct tracks:
- the MSN in Leadership in Nursing Program - Nursing Education Leadership in a Digital World Track
- the MSN in Leadership in Nursing Program - Nursing Administration and Transformational Leadership Track
Both are advanced degree programs that build on the background of experienced registered nurses to prepare them to function in a variety of leadership roles in the emerging world of collaborative health care and nursing education.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly.
- Statement of Personal Goals - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should not exceed one page.
- Copy of your Current RN License in the State of Georgia
- Resume - Can be uploaded to the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
- Undergraduate courses in research documented on transcripts.
About the School
Kennesaw State University is a comprehensive university recognized for its entrepreneurial spirit, global engagement and sense of community. As Georgia’s third-largest university and one of the fifty ... Read More