Utica College’s online Master of Science in Nursing (online MSN) offers you a fast and convenient way to earn your advanced nursing degree online. Thanks to its flexible environment, you’ll never have to worry about missing class due to a changed schedule, or picking up an extra shift.
You can earn your master’s in nursing online at Utica College in just 16-20 months in the hours and days that are best for you.
The online MS in Nursing program offers three specializations that empower you to take advanced nursing roles that have projected job growth rates between 24%-31%, and salaries that surpass six figures. Additionally, each specialization supports your preparation for professional certifications:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing Leadership
- An unencumbered RN license in the state in which you reside.
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- 2,000 hours of work experience.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A 3 credit statistics course (grade of B or higher).
- A baccalaureate level health assessment course with observed laboratory with a grade of B or higher.
- A successful background check.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A writing sample.
About the School
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and docto ... Read More