Build interprofessional experience across health care disciplines with George Mason University's Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner program.
Join a program ranked in the Top 50 nursing master's degrees in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and learn to provide compassionate, evidence-based primary care.
You'll work with experienced, actively practicing faculty to explore a cutting-edge, community-focused curriculum and develop a discerning eye for medical science research.
- 100% online
- 49 credits
- As few as 2 years to complete
- $43,365 estimated tuition
- Collaboration Across Disciplines. Learn to work with social workers, nutritionists, psychologists, health informaticists, and more, to provide truly holistic care that supports your patients.
- R1 University, High-Quality Education. Benefit from Mason's 40+ years of educating nurses and status as Virginia's largest research university. The MSN-FNP is accredited by the CCNE and approved by Virginia's state boards of nursing and medicine.
- Proven Certification Success. Prepare to sit for exams from the ANCC and the AANP. Mason graduates pass nursing certification exams at a rate above the national average.
Work closely with your patients to prevent disease, promote good health, and treat illness. Enter a field with a median annual salary of $110,930, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This program is accredited by the Commission on College Nursing Education.