Upon completion of this degree, you should be able to:
- Develop a greater understanding of the range of perspectives about leadership.
- Think critically, strategically and reflectively.
- Become prepared as a potential leader to be more discerning about how you enact the role of leader within your organization.
- Communicate effectively – Learn how to motivate individuals to create high-achieving organizations.
- Increase your awareness in terms of your own strengths as a leader.
- Better understand the role that emotional intelligence plays in leadership.
- Apply leadership skills – Learn about traditional and contemporary leadership theories, different leadership models, and how to effect change in an organization.
- Better appreciate which areas should be further developed to improve as a leader.
- Advance the management of information as a key strategic resource.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key information technology concepts and components.
- Facilitate clinicians’ use of electronic decision support
- tools in accessing evidence to support
- Enforce access and security measures to protect electronic health information.
- Contribute to organizational plans and strategies to ensure that information and systems enable business goals and strategy.
- Apply project management principles and best practices.
- Identify and frames information queries in collaboration with stakeholders in order to meet their needs for analysis and interpretation of data.
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate analytical and evaluation techniques and concepts.
Online 100% or mixed online and face-to-face, one week in Zurich-Switzerland, Dubai-UAE or San Diego-USA"
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2016