As healthcare costs and medical issues increase, the need to balance the health of patients and organizations continues to grow, and the demand for qualified professionals with expertise in healthcare management increases. Our MS in healthcare management will give you the skills you need to help provide a healthier future – for your company and community.
The combination of healthcare industry knowledge and business administration know-how will make you a powerful and sought-after asset.
With our master’s in healthcare management you’ll be well equipped to join a healthcare management team at a large insurance provider, become a healthcare administrator for a physicians’ group practice, care management strategy program manager at a large insurance company, professional healthcare representative at a major pharmaceutical, healthcare enrollment and billing leader at a professional services company, and practice manager at a metropolitan hospital.
Who Should Apply
- College graduates with at least one year of experience in the healthcare field or a business setting, seeking to begin or advance their careers in healthcare management
- Business and medical professionals who want to increase their marketability and skill set
We have a wealth of healthcare education experience at our fingertips. With four medical schools, four schools of health sciences, two pharmacy schools, and a dental school, Touro is a leader in healthcare education. As a student at Touro’s Graduate School for Business, you benefit from our broad healthcare expertise as it applies to your business degree. We also offer:
- A convenient mid-Manhattan location
- Small classes with personal attention
- A faculty of expert practitioners who bring real-world experience into the classroom
- Class schedules tailored to the working professional (Evening and Sunday class schedules)
- Affordable tuition
- On-site career center to help with your career goals and help provide you with lifelong career tools
We also offer an advanced certificate in healthcare management (15 credits that can be applied towards the master's) and an MBA with a concentration in healthcare management.
Course of Study
Our 13 course (33 credits of master's courses) provides thorough training in core healthcare management disciplines and is normally completed in two years.
- MBAN 608 - Managerial Finance
- MBAN 670 - Health Care Management: Trends and Challenges
- MBAN 671 - Navigating Managed Care
- MBAN 673 - Health Care Financial Management
- MBAN 676 - Healthcare Informatics
- MBAN 697 - Healthcare Management Internship
- HCMN 720 - Healthcare Management Capstone
Program taught in: