Learn at the intersection of healthcare, technology, and data science with George Mason University's CAHIIM accredited online Master of Science in Health Informatics. Offered through the College of Health and Human and Services, the program prepares students to specialize in health data analytics. Experienced faculty and immersive projects familiarize students with new technologies and prepare them to analyze, design, and manage to evolve health information systems for a wide range of clinical, administrative, and research purposes. Graduates enter an emerging job market with an in-depth understanding of health care systems, health data, information, and policy. The program focuses on data analysis skills directly applicable to health care.
Our evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop your proficiency in the competencies necessary for success in health informatics and health data analytics. The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to dynamically changing healthcare and technology fields by:
- Demonstrated student proficiency.
- Evidence of alumni career success.
- Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve.
- Renowned faculty through executive healthcare technology experience, research, and consulting.
Why Choose Mason's MS in Health Informatics?
- It’s one of only a few online programs in the country accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
- The online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere.
- High-quality faculty with deep experience in both research and industry.
- Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education.
- A competitive price point for tuition.