Under the patronage of SIT – the Italian Society of Telemedicine - The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree Course in e-Health Management has been designed to supply training on organizational processes and technologies aimed at the proper introduction and management of ICT solutions and Telemedicine in Health Systems.
E-Health is the combined use of information technology and electronic communication, especially the internet, in the health sector, for clinical, educational and administrative purposes; both on-site and at distance (in which case it is called Telemedicine). E-Health is not only a technical development, but also represents a way of thinking, a commitment, an organizational approach to improve health care locally or regionally by using the new opportunities presented by Information and Communication Technology.
The Master’s Degree Course is designed for Directors and Managers of Healthcare Institutions, Directors and Managers of Social and Healthcare Ministries, healthcare Decision-Makers, Clinicians, Clinical Engineers.
- Introduction, Terms and General Concepts
- Health Technology Assessment
- Electronic Medical Records
- National Electronic Health Records
- Chronic Disease Management
- EMR for Primary Care
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- UK WSD “The Largest Randomised Control Trial of Telehealth and Telecare in the World”
- Better Health Through IT
- Standards and Interoperability
- Telemedicine: areas of use and technologies
- Introducing e-Health in Hospital environments
- Economics of e-Health
- Healthcare reform: changing the healthcare models in Europe
- ESA activities in Telemedicine: space technology for downstream eHealth applications
- E-Health experiences in the Italian regions
- E-Health in Hospitals
- Telemedicine for local organizations
- Telemedicine for developing Countries
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Designing of e-health projects
- European Structural Funding for e-Health management
Structure and Fees
The participation fee for the Master’s Degree in E-Health Management is € 4.500,00. The course is structured in:
- 20 two hour seminars (6 months)
- 6 months of final project work.
This course may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2017